Selling your Property
Coldwell Banker sales Associates aggressively follow through on the goal of selling your property by using a Marketing Action Plan that we customize for each seller and property. This plan includes:
* Working with you to develop a calendar of marketing activities to attract prospective buyers to your property.
* Reviewing a Competitive Market Analysis to help you select a price for your property.
*Listing your property on the award-winning Coldwellbanker.com web site where potential buyers – over 2 million visitors a month – can view your property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, until it’s sold.
Buying Your New Home
Before you can begin to search for a new home, you need to determine your budget and estimate how much you can afford. One of the most important factors in figuring out your financial budget is getting pre-approved for a mortgage.
Here is the financial steps you’ll need to take to guide you towards your new home.
1. Calculate your budget.
2. Apply for a mortgage/paperwork/loan application
3. Obtain Pre Approval from Lender to determine amount of mortgage you are eligible for and determine budget
4. Search begins – I will show you multiple listings
5. You find the house you want
6. You make an offer
7. Upon acceptance of your offer, escrow opens, lender begins processing application
8. Lender provides booklet of estimated closing and related costs, and requests an appraisal of home, a credit report and verification of employment and assets.
9. Have the property inspected
10. Sign final closing documents, and Lender disburses funds to closing agent
11. Appropriate documents recorded at local recorder’s office.